Thursday 24 April 2008

No time for projects

What a busy week - and yet I appear to have achieved nothing! No time to do any projects this week and I do need to start something special for a friend who is expecting her first baby in June. Just been busy pottering around the house and trying to recover from some rather sleepless nights. BB has been getting the garden all ready for our vegetables; planting seeds in the greenhouse, digging in 'matter' to the vegetable plot and pricking out and potting on. I normally do the veg each year but Belle has been keeping me rather busy and I haven't had time so far. Having a bit of a pamper tomorrow and getting my hair done which I am looking forward to - has been crying out for attention for some weeks now - and whilst I am there I will book up for a massage which I was treated to for my birthday so something else to look forward to. Must plan next week better and get some projects kicked off as I am experiencing withdrawal symptoms!

No comments: